Phospholipids and their Role in Neurological Dysfunction
Given by Chris Astill-Smith D.O. DIBAK and Gill Farr BA, Dip ASK
Saturday November 23rd
Location – Crawley, West Sussex. UK
• You will learn all about the structure and function of cell membranes.
• You will learn how to test for the individual phospholipids and glycolipids.
• You will learn which oils need to be prescribed to balance the phospholipid membranes
• You will learn how to diagnose and treat intracellular nutritional deficiencies.
• You will learn which nutrients are most commonly deficient in neurological disorders.
• You will learn how to assess nutritional requirements in cases of birth trauma and head trauma.
• Liquids v Capsules v Liposomes
Chris and Gill will demonstrate and you can workshop the new concepts delivered during the day.