The Adenosylcobalamin form of B12 is one of the activated forms. The body should convert the inert B12 vitamin obtained from the diet to the activated forms. Some people do not adequately process this conversion so need to take this activated form to get the benefits of B12 in the body.
Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule taken with breakfast.
Some Suggested Benefits:
- Can reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Can improve cell division
- Promotes normal cognitive function
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system