Omega 3 is an Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) essential for maintaining human health and can only be obtained from diet and supplements.The Super Omega 3 contains EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). Adequate daily intake of Super Omega 3 can help fight off coronary heart disease by reducing blood pressure and cholesterol and amounts of triglycerides, blood clots and plaque in the body.
Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule taken with a meal.
Some Suggested Benefits:
- Can help improve risk factors for heart disease
- Contributes to reducing inflammation
- Helps maintain healthy hair, nails and skin
- Help improve bone and joint health
- Contribute to healthy/stable mental health