Our website address is: https://www.epigenetics-international.com.
Epigenetics Ltd is committed to the privacy of all of our customers. Any information you do provide to us will be dealt with in accordance with this privacy statement.
This statement determines how Epigenetics Ltd will store and use any information relating to you. This privacy statement applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be posted on our terms and conditions.
Under the terms of the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Data Protection Act 2018), we maintain strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of all customer or visitor information. If you have any concerns or questions about privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information we collect
When you order a product, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information.
If you have any concerns about the information we collect, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
What we use the Information for
- To analyse the performance of epigenetics-international.com
- For internal auditing and record keeping
- To improve the quality of our products and services
- To send you product updates, special offers and information on services and events via email, only if you have opted-in via ‘Newsletter Sign-up’ on our web site. (You can contact us at any time to find out if you are or are not signed up for these emails).
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
If you require any further information about your online security with epigenetics-international.com please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we share the information with, and your choices
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement.
When registering an account with our website, a checkbox will be present that can be ticked/selected to indicate consent for your name and email address to be used in marketing communications. Please leave this checkbox unticked if you do not want this information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes. If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at:
Address: Epigenetics Ltd, Unit 18 Manningford Centre, Manningford Bohune, Pewsey, Wiltshire, SN9 6NL.
Please see the “Controlling your personal information” section below for more information on unsubscribing from marketing communications.
If you’re placing a prescribed order from a practitioner, and you reference the practitioners name via the order process, they will have access to: your name, the order number, the order amount in value and the items you have ordered. This is necessary for practitioner referencing so they can confirm their prescriptions have been completed and to also ensure practitioner names are not referenced by mistake. No other personal details like addresses and phone numbers will be visible to practitioners.
Information about you
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible to the above address. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.
Our Website may contain links to other websites that we think may be of interest to you. Once you have used these links to visit an external site, we do not have any control over that external site. External sites are not regulated by this privacy statement and as such we have no control over them or how they control your privacy during a visit to their site.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13th November 2014
Please click this link to alter your personal details
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- name and type of therapy you practice
- associations you are a member of to validate your status as a healthcare practitioner
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Process trade discounts
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our third party data processors
We use two third parties to process personal data on our behalf. The third parties we use are PayPal and Worldpay.
Paypal and Worldpay process payments for any products purchase from our website. Neither us or PayPal retain any financial information you may submit as part of the purchasing process. PayPal monitor every transaction, 24/7 to prevent fraud, email phishing and identity theft. Every transaction is heavily guarded behind PayPal’s advanced encryption. If something appears suspicious, their dedicated team of security specialists will identify suspicious activity and help protect you from fraudulent transactions. PayPal, Worldpay or Epigenetics Ltd will never ask for any sensitive information.
Your data as mentioned below is encrypted before transmission to prevent misuse of the transmitted data by third parties. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a security technology which guarantees that your personal data, including credit card information, login data and payment method, are securely transferred via the Internet. The data is encrypted so that is only readable by the PayPal payment system.
Your data which is encrypted, is as follows:
- Personal data (address data, telephone number, etc.)
- Login data (username and password)
- Referring practitioner if given
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you register an account on our website, look for the checkbox that you can tick for newsletter subscription. By leaving this checkbox unticked, you’re indicating that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
To unsubscribe directly from our mailing list, please do the following:
- Uncheck the “Subscribe to our mailing list” box in your Account Details and click ‘Save Changes’.
- Click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of one of our marketing/communication emails.
Failing to complete both of these steps may result in you still receiving marketing/communication emails. If you are unsure, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can complete these steps on your behalf.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Data Protection Act 2018). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
We are registered with the Information Commisioner’s Office and our registration number is Z2910410.